St Thomas

St. Thomas, one of four U.S. Virgin Islands, is 32 square miles in size with 55,000 residents. Let your IslandBuddy show you the best that St Thomas has to offer aboard our brand new 2022 Bronco. We can fill the day with variety of snorkeling, beach hopping, off-roading and sightseeing to make sure your time on St Thomas is spent well!

Cruise Ship Travelers: Please call or write us if your time in port does not match the times we offer!

St. John

St. John is one of four U.S. Virgin Islands with approximately 4,500 residents on the 18 square mile island. Around 60% of the island is preserved as a U.S. National Park leaving the other 40% remote and unexplored - which is where we like to go!